Great Falls Electrical Home Inspections
Overloaded circuits, faulty wiring and poorly maintained electrical systems can result in injury from a house fire and cause thousands of dollars in property damages for Great Falls home and business owners. Cloninger & Son Electric LLC is committed to ensuring the safety and smooth functioning of every electrical component in your home or place of business with accredited electrical inspections that meet Great Falls standards.
Our expert technicians provide important information to bring your property up to code.
- Electrical Code Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Repair
- Wiring Testing
- Certified Master Electrician
When Is an Electrical Inspection Required?
Your Great Falls property must be wired according to regulatory code which protects against fire and other hazards. Cloninger & Son Electric LLC technicians begin by checking for electrical mistakes made by previous homeowners and contractors by identifying outdated or faulty wiring and recommending required upgrades. A qualified electrical inspection also ensures that you meet insurance requirements for risk assessment and provides important information to home buyers in Great Falls.
Call Cloninger & Son Electric LLC for an electrical inspection when:
- Purchasing a new home
- To protect an older home
- Purchasing a new appliance
- Undertaking major renovations
In addition to safety, a Cloninger & Son Electric LLC electrical inspection also certifies that your home or business is energy efficient and can reduce consumption costs in addition to decreasing harmful emissions.
When Purchasing a Home
Electrical standards in Great Falls have been revised through the years. Ensure that your new home is up to code with a Cloninger & Son Electric LLC electrical inspection for maximum protection.
Consult with a certified electrician before adding wiring during renovations and to verify that your present electrical systems can sustain increased energy requirements
When to Call an Electrician - Don’t Ignore These Warning Signs
- Flickering lights or lighting that frequently dims
- Breakers that often trip or fuses that blow regularly
- Outlets that no longer work
- Fuses or switches that are hot to the touch
- A burning smell that cannot be sourced
For maximum safety, schedule regular electrical maintenance with a qualified Cloninger & Son Electric LLC electrician for appliances, wires and all electrical systems. We provide detailed written reports and certify that your property is up to code for insurance purposes and when you are ready to sell your home.
A Cloninger & Son Electric LLC electrical inspection includes:
- Thermal scan
- Arc fault checks
- Grounding check
- Tension testing of receptacles
- Smoke detector assessment
- Verification of switch and wall outlets
- Fuse and breaker checks
- Lighting and wattage safety checks
- Smoke detector installation and verification
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Electrical panel inspection
- Outdoor electrical systems inspection
- Surge protection verification
- Detailed electrical inspection reports
Our ongoing research ensures that clients in Great Falls benefit from new products and advanced industry techniques. Cloninger & Son Electric LLC electricians troubleshoot problems and provide electrical solutions that offer safety and maximum energy savings. We work closely with homeowners and business owners to address their concerns and inform them of the most up-to-date electrical requirements.